▌Item Chit Chat ▌Open back dresses ♥

09:14




It's kind of struggled that I am still figure out what kinds of style I want to present here, or what represent me, anyhow, today I am going to share some little items I am following : open back dress.


Normally, open back dress always use on wedding dresses.



This is from Mira Zwillinger.


However , now I ma looking for some cute items. Start from those white dresses.



This one is a regular white dress in the front side, but the back-opened design playing a good trick on this dress, i think the thin string is pretty even it doesn't has any function. 



 This one is my favorite of all, the shimmery glitter is just appropriate luscious, because sometimes the glitter makes the dress like a costume. In the dress, tailored well also  multilayer always better. Last one is the ribbon create a looming virtual effects. 




This one is really elegant, three-quarter sleeve, fine jacquard sewing up on shoulder, and the fabric is not over tight. On the whole, it's a nice dress, but I think I need to wear my shapewear inside, and better with a seamless underwear.



 In some point of view, I love maxi dress, maybe the reason is I live in a tropical country, and I don't want to be dried under the sunshine in summer. So I choose maxi dress sometimes, however, I think this dress will seal a triangle mark on my back. This one is a safe dress, safe and casual.  


 Last one, I think this kinds of cut will make your body ratio going perfect if you put on a pump also. A super big V cut lace on back, simple but pretty. pleated skirt strengthened the structure, but I am a bit confused about the material they used on it, like a cup cake or something like that, I think if the pleated skirt is made my leather will be good.



Above.

Which one you like most? share with me.

Thanks for reading.

XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 意見

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Insta Highlight

Subscribe